Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mandy Lightspeed My Fetisch.net

Tadaima!

I am back after 20 days of absence. On September 14 we celebrated our matrimonoio (second) in Italy with my family and my friends, but also together with two friends who came from Japan Miyuki (the only ones who have seen both ceremonies). We arrived in Calabria only four days before marriage and many things had already been made, I want to thank all the people (and there are many) who helped us to prepare and arrange everything, all those who came to stay with us for the day. E 'was really a wonderful party. For
Miyuki was a nice experience and fun, his main concern was why the church did not know when it was time to read or get up, but there was no problem between signs and suggestions. Then it seemed strange not to say an infinite number of times thanks to all, I remember that in Japan, I said 1000 times through the wedding day.

After the wedding we just started: minig in Puglia and then to Egypt, route along the Nile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment