Monday, July 20, 2009

Average Home Vs Dome Home

Meneghino non sei diverso

Just because two posts ago I spoke to the media in Japan, I wanted to write about the little episode that happened today. I went to the terminus of the green line to Cologno Nord them and I am ready to start the new trains purchased by ATM: The Milanese (the first train again after 45 years of service of the M1), as advertised, and had a trip inauguration with various politicians. The train is nice, finally a train where the air conditioning works, there are monitors with information on the line, the display in two languages \u200b\u200band voice announcement of the stations. I had already traveled this train, but DSU sullla red line and I must say that half is aligned to those that can be found in other countries. Let's start
, extremely quiet but I notice that the monitors were turned off and no voice announcing the next station. At the first stop after Cologno Nord, the lights went out and after some minutes of a communication driver "professional and gentle" saying "WARNING, get off the train !!!"... Finally, the train was broken. After a few minutes of attempts is distributed without us. What a disappointment. We usually got on the next train of the old green line. You too Milanese are like your colleagues, but it is known that the environment conditions.

I took the picture after we have sent down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment