Friday, December 31, 2010

Florida Drivers License Templates

= HELLO EVERYBODY! = HELLO EVERYONE!

If you are interested
=ENGLISH= =ITALIANO=
Hi, my name is Andrea.
First of all I apologize for my
uncorrect English Grammar.
This is my first experience as
Independent Blogger.
I'm co-operating with my friend
Tommy in another Blog:
Ask Tommy .
I enjoy my selfe with
photo-editing, so i decide to
open this Blog to show
my works.
This blog is giving you, visitors
of Magic Shoot, the possibility
to mail me your requests...
and I'm going to create
the Camera Magic Shoot
you desire.
Hello, I'm Andrea.
Maybe I already know what

collaborate on another blog: Ask Tommy . This, for me
is the first experience from Blogger
independently.
Those who know me already know that I delight in

retouching and photo montage, so I decided to try to make

publish a blog where my work, but not only ...
MAGIC SHOOT
can give to you,
visitors of my blog, send me your requests
,
photos related to the basic course.
so I will try to create the photograph
Magic.

to my "free service" you must send:
- an original picture of yourself
- the picture
Where You Wish to Be Entered in (or)
- the name of the VIP you wish to
Be Entered with

Anyone interested in making a request please send:
-
original photo - pictures in which to be inserted or

- name of the VIP with which to pair
and then I'll try a picture suitable
use this e-mail address: at:
richieste.magicshoot @ gmail.com
WARNING :
whoever is going to send me a
request has to know that I'll
publish the outcome picture
in this Blog, just a resized
version (look at the examples
below); I'll also mail him/her
back a full size version.
I'm going to edit the pictures
within 7 days of the arrival of
the base material.

Hope to hear from a lot of you,
Andre
AVVERTENZE :
se fai una richiesta, devi
sapere che il risultato
verrĂ  pubblicato, anche
se in versione ridotta (vedi
examples) and one copy in
original size, you will be returned back
.
will try to do the fittings
within 7 days from dispatch of
material. Be

many nn
ashamed to ask, Andre

0 comments:

Post a Comment